Input text fields and buttons on chart

Hi Programmers!

At MasterForex there is a plug-in called One Click Trading. I show you some screenshots from it:

The type of this MT program is script witch is an addition to the trading platform allows to perform one-click transactions and manage the whole position.

There are buttons. That are the little grey squares. For example, it's a button under the mouse pointer on the first screenshot.

There are input text fields too. You can see my cursor is behind the number 45 on the second picture. And on the third one, you can see I typed there: 'text'.

I decided, I would like to prepare my own one-click-platform-on-chart script.

The two main objects are make buttons and make text input fields.

Maybe I can create buttons with the help of this MQL program: Capture MouseEvents on Chart

But I don't know, how can I make text input fields. Do I have to use external C++ DLL files for this? Or can I make it out some one else too?

Do you have any idea? If you could give me some advice or any direction I would be very happy.

Thank you in advance.

Relative

Relative:

But I don't know, how can I make text input fields. Do I have to use external C++ DLL files for this? Or can I make it out some one else too?

Do you have any idea? If you could give me some advice or any direction I would be very happy.

Don't have any, but just FYI, u can do it naively with MT5, there's a text input object type (called 'Edit'). See here -> Object Types.

gordon:

Don't have any, but just FYI, u can do it naively with MT5, there's a text input object type (called 'Edit'). See here -> Object Types.

Unfortunately I have to use MT4.

What does it mean 'FYI'?

Relative:

Unfortunately I have to use MT4.

What does it mean 'FYI'?

FYI = For Your Information/Interest/Inspection... Means just to let u know :)

:) Ok.

Relative; you may check https://forum.mql4.com/40727
Reason: