MT4 BROKER TIME TO EXCEL - NEED GUIDANCE

Hi all,

First I would like to apologize if the same topic has been opened here. I know there are many experts here who are very generous to give hands. I would like to get guidance on how could I link a broker time in an excel file. For instance IBFX broker time in my excel data files (which I open separately). Of course it needs to be tally with the current broker time. Any specific formula? If I'm in the wrong place to ask, mind anyone shows me the way. Thanks and your helping hands are most appreciated.

forexhunter:

Hi all,

First I would like to apologize if the same topic has been opened here. I know there are many experts here who are very generous to give hands. I would like to get guidance on how could I link a broker time in an excel file. For instance IBFX broker time in my excel data files (which I open separately). Of course it needs to be tally with the current broker time. Any specific formula? If I'm in the wrong place to ask, mind anyone shows me the way. Thanks and your helping hands are most appreciated.

Look at the 'DDE-sample.xls' file in the MT4 installation folder. You can also search the forum for 'dde excel' for more info.

gordon:

Look at the 'DDE-sample.xls' file in the MT4 installation folder. You can also search the forum for 'dde excel' for more info.

Thanks man for your info. i will search for it.

Reason: