Multiple Indicators

Is there a way to have an indicator or an ea look at multiple indicators to make a decission?

I have a system made up of 4 free indicators, when all ling up then it become accurate.

I want know know if there is a way to have the code look at the values of different indicators and if the colors are correct then it will send me a signal, alert or SMS.

I have attached a picture, there are moving averages and a couple of fishers.

I just don't want to sit in front of the screen for hours to wait for everything to get in it's place when I can be doing other things

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanx

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

any one else want to take a shot at it?

c0deZ:
any one else want to take a shot at it?

ANy luck with this. I too am looking for analert indicator that will alert based on multiple indicators.

See iCustom()

Reason: