COULD SOMEONE HELP ME ABOUT BUY AND SELL ORDERS FOR THIS EA???

COULD SOMEONE HELP ME FOR PUT BUY AND SELL ORDER TO THIS CODE???? I DID NOT MANAGE IT....
Files:
sylar1.mq4  3 kb

thats an indicator, not an EA

LOOSER..

meikel:

thats an indicator, not an EA

LOOSER..

yeah i know, i just turn to it as an EA if you add this indicator to the chart u will see the blue and red points... I thinl if we could put buy and sell order in this indicator and make it EA it can be work???

If you are here to learn MQL, then please refer to the docs on OrderSend()

https://docs.mql4.com/trading/OrderSend

CB

sylar:

yeah i know, i just turn to it as an EA if you add this indicator to the chart u will see the blue and red points... I thinl if we could put buy and sell order in this indicator and make it EA it can be work???

are you to lazy to sit in front of your screen and use other peoples software to get rich ?

now you request an EA for nothing, because you are to lazy to do anything

go away - far,far, away.

cloudbreaker:

If you are here to learn MQL, then please refer to the docs on OrderSend()

https://docs.mql4.com/trading/OrderSend

CB

I know Ordersend() codesi, too.... But i have confused about where should i put it for correct buy and sell orders.....

No need to be rude or to name call !!!! this is a great resource site and so far I have seen everyone here has been realy cool please keep up that standard.

kalkaska:
No need to be rude or to name call !!!! this is a great resource site and so far I have seen everyone here has been realy cool please keep up that standard.

What are u talking about?? Are u ok?? We are just try to help each other!!!

meikel:

are you to lazy to sit in front of your screen and use other peoples software to get rich ?

now you request an EA for nothing, because you are to lazy to do anything

go away - far,far, away.

I just want HELP!!! i am already working about so many days but i didnt!!! Are u OK? If you find some solution u can use this EA and u dont have to share it!!! But u behave rude, and selfish... I put the whole code already and i dont sell it or something else... i just shared it.... If anyone can put Buy and Sell order in it, they can use it too!!!!

Read the book, read and understand the example EAs, read the 3 part article about incorporating indicators into EAs.

Then decide, an EA that uses your indicator, or an EA that includes the indicator code.

Write the code, get it to compile, THEN ask your question.

COULD SOMEONE HELP ME FOR PUT BUY AND SELL ORDER TO THIS CODE???? I DID NOT MANAGE IT....

Or pay someone to do it FOR you. No slaves here.

Sylar, regarding how to implement OrderSend() in your code, there are plenty of examples on the site.

Just search for them using the site search facility or using Google.

All you have to do, to get basic functionality up and running is:

- Decide where in your logic you wish to place orders

- Implement your OrderSend() there

- Understand from docs the parameters needed for the OrderSend() and prepare those values prior to the call

- Check GetLastError() after the call

CB

Reason: