Help!! How do I get the deposit of a demo account to go to the order balance at the bottom of Metatrader so I can start trading????

Just new to MetaTrader any help would be greatly appreciated.. Im trying to use an EA but nothing is happening because my demo money is not appearing in the balance so I am assuming that this is why it has not been trading for several days?????????????

hey,

After you open a demo account you will see your balance and equity at the bottom of MT4 in the "terminal" window, "trade" tab...Do you see them there?

thank you

Automated (automatedfx@gmail.com)

--
http://www.forexmosaic.com/ - free publishing, analyzing and portfolio building service

Make sure you are logged in to the account.

whocares

Automated wrote >>

hey,

After you open a demo account you will see your balance and equity at the bottom of MT4 in the "terminal" window, "trade" tab...Do you see them there?

thank you

Automated (automatedfx@gmail.com)

--
http://www.forexmosaic.com/ - free publishing, analyzing and portfolio building service

no i do not see it there and i am logged into the account and i entered the money at the start??????

rkarocks:

no i do not see it there and i am logged into the account and i entered the money at the start??????

Are u sure u are logged into the account? Look at the bottom right hand side, is the upper triangle red or green?

If it's green, try to open another demo account -> Menu > File > Open an Account > Fill in all the details > Next > Next > Make sure you got a user and password (should show on the bottom) > Finish. Now see if it works...

gordon wrote >>

Are u sure u are logged into the account? Look at the bottom right hand side, is the upper triangle red or green?

If it's green, try to open another demo account -> Menu > File > Open an Account > Fill in all the details > Next > Next > Make sure you got a user and password (should show on the bottom) > Finish. Now see if it works...

i finally figured it out!!! its coz i was trying to use US dollars in the account and im in Australia... It will only fill my account with AUD dollars!!!! thanks guys anyway now lets see how i go with my EA!!!!!

rkarocks:

i finally figured it out!!! its coz i was trying to use US dollars in the account and im in Australia... It will only fill my account with AUD dollars!!!! thanks guys anyway now lets see how i go with my EA!!!!!

Good luck!