A simple Idea seek coders help who are open to new ideas.Brain-chill method.

A candle by candle scalping EA .GOOD CHALLENGE TO CODERS

Hello Traders and coders

My Idea is nothing new and funny.when it comes to trial and error., for every novice looses as well a expert trader looses with a little difference.

My idea is not a fun,but born of wrath towards brokers who accrue spreads and try to field out as many traders as they can.

1000's of lagging indicators,price action theories nothing in superficial fruit.

A successful trader may be 10%-50% yielder., on seldom fluke it runs to 100% a day., may be trend that works .

so based on the above facts I seek an expert to code this simple EA.

No indicators first of all.

Rules;
open a buy when the chart shows up a green(buy) bar with a pending order to open position of sell below the buy price or bar opening price.

Here comes a little crook now -while the bar moves up with profit (exactly on profit say count on 1,2,3,4 pips above the bar opening price(uptrending prices)., if reversal happens here close it and let the pending order work on selling.)

The same idea is followed when a sell order opens in the chart open the sell order when a white bar shows up with a pending order to buy above the bar opening price.
The same profit crook here (say profit count on 1,2,3,4 pips and trend reverses close on 4,3,2,1 profit) as stepping down prices.

Lot sizes should be easy to adjust .The profits should be stealth and should not appear on orders.an order visible to the broker is an order with no tp/sl.
Mostly I tend to work on little higher time frames from M30 to H4.so the probability will work well to my knowledge .,
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
OR THIS WAY:
opening Exact on bar opening price is needed., experienced coders will do this in micro seconds.
Open a buy order when the colour of the candle is green (slippage and spreads counted )the best as using a one spread broker not more than 3 pips on opening bar (inclusive of spreads and slippage). while opening have a pending sell stop order at 4 or 5 pips below --- this should be stealth b'coz the brokerage will provide only a block .. or use reverse pattern. But HERE COMES THE DIFFERENCE ...wherever the pips stop at profit as said above close it instaneous on reversal of price .
similarly open a sell order when bar opens white expressing selling urge.
dont use any indicators.plain price driven and running behind prices is the strategy., no analyses no prediction. An EA is needed for ., victory or defeat can be circled later on.
If can work please no comments.

One thing to quote I am not a novice as far as concerned .Broker sharks swallowed this small fish when fish was gasping .Just tempting to save from its jaws.

SO BEYOND COMMENTS LET US CHECK THE WAY TO PROFITS (OFCOURSE TINY BROKER DRIVEN OR PRICE DRIVEN LOSS'S) No long term fishing as for me.

Okay and welcome to any coders ., beyond comments willing to work this way.

This is my way and odd comments are not welcomed from my forum friends., Of all I am a trader trying to put stop to sucking loss's and trying another method.

welcome to coders and expert developers., aslong as I am testing this way I cannot pay any coders but If it works the coder is full of gold.

am I right? so Hope someone with a flair will help me code the above concept into an EA.I have posted this into forex-tsd forum too.

regards
nair
Reason: