Download MetaTrader 5

How to build the Indicator of support line& pressure line.

To add comments, please log in or register
jarshi
jarshi  

Hello ,guys,i am new arrivals, and i played no limit holdem cash game , and my college subject is computer sicence, eager to learn something from you guys.

I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line , so that i can calculate my cost and odds, then i can ease to start a trade bill.

Can you guys give me some advice, i try to find the math. function in cookbook and fail.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
jarshi:

Hello ,guys,i am new arrivals, and i played no limit holdem cash game , and my college subject is computer sicence, eager to learn something from you guys.

I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line , so that i can calculate my cost and odds, then i can ease to start a trade bill.

Can you guys give me some advice, i try to find the math. function in cookbook and fail.

What you tried ?
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
jarshi:

I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line ,

How are you defining Support and Resistance ?
Bharamappa Gojanur
Bharamappa Gojanur  
Get more aquainted with meta trader and MQL5 features. directly jumping into find information is little tough. learn mql5 along with your computer course it surely helps.
To add comments, please log in or register