Error 126 .. the Operating System doesn't find the DLL file

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the solution for it, but, it's looks like impossible to be solve :S

Well, I've looked at GOOGLE/Old entries of the forum, and old entries in another foruns, however, I've not found the solution.

Well, I've developed a DLL in Delphi to use in my EA. It's working in my local computer (Windows 7 64bits), however, when I put it

in my VPS, it doesn't works.

I've copied it to \experts\libraries.. doesn't works (get the error 126)

I've copied for the system32 folder... doesn't works too

I've changed the Variables of the system (PATH, etc..)... doesn't works

I've changed the DEP (disabled and enabled - just for selected programs)... doesn't works..

Guys, did Somebody here find the solution for this problem?

Best regards,

Bearnaked

bearnaked:

Well, I've developed a DLL in Delphi to use in my EA. It's working in my local computer (Windows 7 64bits), however, when I put it

in my VPS, it doesn't works.

I've copied it to \experts\libraries.. doesn't works (get the error 126)

I've copied for the system32 folder... doesn't works too

[...]

System32 probably won't work on a 64-bit version of Windows. Confusingly, 32-bit software (such as MT4) on a 64-bit version of Windows loads DLLs from \Windows\SysWOW64, not \Windows\System32.

But putting the DLL in experts\libraries should work. I don't know anything about Delphi, but could the DLL be unloadable because it's dependent on some Delphi run-time files which you haven't copied to the VPS, or which aren't in the right place? (MQL error 126 probably just means that the Win32 LoadLibrary() call failed. That can be caused by the DLL being unloadable e.g. because of dependency issues, as well as the DLL simply not being in the right place.)

jjc:

System32 probably won't work on a 64-bit version of Windows. Confusingly, 32-bit software (such as MT4) on a 64-bit version of Windows loads DLLs from \Windows\SysWOW64, not \Windows\System32.

But putting the DLL in experts\libraries should work. I don't know anything about Delphi, but could the DLL be unloadable because it's dependent on some Delphi run-time files which you haven't copied to the VPS, or which aren't in the right place? (MQL error 126 probably just means that the Win32 LoadLibrary() call failed. That can be caused by the DLL being unloadable e.g. because of dependency issues, as well as the DLL simply not being in the right place.)

Many thanks jjc. You're right!

I've copied the DLLs to SysWOW64 and now is working.

Would you like to use my EA?

Send a message for support@giantsforexrobot.com (this message is just for JJC).

Reason: