Positive Volume Index Indicator

hey guys, I need to know how to add the Positive Volume Index (PVI) indicator to my charts. I will appreciate any assistance. cheers.

Do you have the indicator files?

phy wrote >>

Do you have the indicator files?

not really! but I feel a sense of conviction in your comment that it can be done, so I'm very excited abut that. so how can I get a hold of those files, and can they be easily installed? thanks a lot man.

Hi, does somebody have the mq4 files for PVI (Positive Volume Index) & NVI (Negative Volume Index) indicators? Please send me a link from where I can download this files or PM.

Thank you,

ValyB

khalid969:

not really! but I feel a sense of conviction in your comment that it can be done, so I'm very excited abut that. so how can I get a hold of those files, and can they be easily installed? thanks a lot man.

For khalid969

1. Close MetaTrader4 platform.

2. Find the MetaTrader4 custom indicators stored on your local computer, for example on your desktop. (see picture 1)

3. Go to programs > MetaTrader4> experts>indicators

4. Copy your custom indicators in the indicators folder. (picture 2)

5. Restart MT4 platform and add the custom indicators to your chart(s) by simply selecting a chart, then double-click on the custom indicator in the Custom Indicators folder and the indicator should appear on the selected chart. (picture 3)

http://www.aboutcurrency.com/university/metatrader/how_to_add_custom_indicators_metatrader4.shtml

Reason: