Alphabetic Index of MQL4 Functions - page 2

ruatienpro:

But when I call "iVNFC" in my EA is the message: "function is not defined"

iCustom()

Hello, very useful and informative topic, I hope you do not mind, if I create the same in the Russian part of the forum?

Are you all aware that you can have an alphabetical list directly in MetaEditor itself whenever you invoke the autocompletion with Ctrl+Space and that you can reach the full function documentation by simply pressing F1 whenever the caret is above a function name anywhere in the editor? And that you can invoke a calltip for every built in function by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Space whenever the caret is inside the function call brackets?

I never understood what the purpose of this alphabetical list here in the forum is, you can reach the same information twice as fast by simply using above mentioned keyboard shortcuts without opening the browser or even touching the mouse at all.

Please can you or anybody in this forum help and give me the right code for solving the situation below:

1. my EA trade very good but it open a new position immediately after taking profit even if the market is going other way.

2. i want a code that will not allow two same order-type from following each other after taking profit.( once it takes profit for example on buy trade, it should wait for next sell signal before opening new position for that same symbol)

i used OrderHistoryTotal but i did not get the right coding.

ayogbenga2003:

Please can you or anybody in this forum help and give me the right code for solving the situation below:

Check your expert code, please. Or send it to stringo AT metaquotes.net for testing.

Thanks for this!

Thanks for the list I am learning MQL4. This will help alot its. good to see them all on one page.

boss do hve any indicator which work on zigzag pointer and it will not jump or move which is more high/low plz guide me ...joetrader:
This is great. I was going to post a request for something like this, but you already put it together. Thanks.

boss do hve any indicator which work on zigzag pointer and it will not jump or move which is more high/low plz guide me ...
Reason: