i want help to build hedge robot,

hi there,

anyone can help me ? for build or make forex hedge robot, i have ebook that contain hedge system or mehod,

the following future needed in robot,

1. robot can calculate spreads and make trade 2 orders(one lot for buy and one lot for same in one currency pairt at same time,)  with pre-calculated stop loss and take prfit, 2. robot will place 2nd 2 orders when the 1st 2(buy/sell)orders are closed, and do same again and again.....

3. this robot need work on any currency pair, i means i can run the robot on mutiple curre. pair at same time, 

can anyone like to help me ???? bicoz i have 0 knowlage to make this type of robot, if any person can make this type of robot for me then i will pay fees(if they need...i m not reach person but i will...)

i want it as son as possible,

Regards

jagdish

zhggu Don't give your info to that link above!!! It's a SCAM fishing for Email addresses.  a.j80 why are you scamming people with an EA which has no BUY or SELL algorithm. It does not even do half the things the OP asked for. Rita Lasker is a Joke.

zhggu, if you're looking for such a Robot, just do a search there are plenty of people using and developing similar robots doing what you want. I'll reserve my judgment about that approach and just bid you good-luck.

Hi,

there are planty of such EA's. If you can't code, send your conditions (shad_61@yahoo.com) and I will modify one and send to you.