Renko_2 Parameter Setting For Daily Trade at Hour()=0 - Forex Trade Method That Make Life Easy. - page 2

mahogany wrote >>

I think

U have any idea where I can get it?

I need help to re-direct my request to the indicator author. I can't access to their website to send enquiry.

You may save your settings as a template,next time you just need to select this template,you will get all your configuration.

PS:

(Right click for template select and save......

Hope this is useful

sergery wrote >>

You may save your settings as a template,next time you just need to select this template,you will get all your configuration.

PS:

(Right click for template select and save......

Hope this is useful

Thanks Sergery. U may try the attached indicator. Even u save into template at your color setting, it will go back to it's original setting once u off & on the platform again.

My main concern for this topic is still looking for the best setting of the parameter, not the color. Can u help?

After so long, i put this topic on, u r the 2nd person to respond, really appreciated, can u help me to find the solution...maybe help me to contact the author, the website is http://www.traderstools.h15.ru

I have tried this website but it direct me to the other website & I can't find the way to write to them.. pls help. thanks

Can anybody help
Reason: