Renko_2 Parameter Setting For Daily Trade at Hour()=0 - Forex Trade Method That Make Life Easy.

I use this indicator at parameter setting 1250 for EURUSD works good.

I trade this 2 minutes only at GMT0 follow the color bar at Daily Chart.

I would like to know the parameter for other currency pairs, can someone please help me?

Can someone help me also to modify this indicator at the color setting as in the attached file?

Everytime when I off the platform, I need to set the color 1 by 1 again when i turn on the PC next day.

Thanks

Files:

FES wrote >>

I use this indicator at parameter setting 1250 for EURUSD works good.

I trade this 2 minutes only at GMT0 follow the color bar at Daily Chart.

I would like to know the parameter for other currency pairs, can someone please help me?

Can someone help me also to modify this indicator at the color setting as in the attached file?

Everytime when I off the platform, I need to set the color 1 by 1 again when i turn on the PC next day.

Thanks

Do u have the robot for this?

mahogany wrote >>

Do u have the robot for this?

No. I don't have it. I do manual trade. Daily observe the change of the color bar takes me only 2 minutes at Hour=0 (GMT0:00)

U may try in live(demo) account

FES wrote >>

No. I don't have it. I do manual trade. Daily observe the change of the color bar takes me only 2 minutes at Hour=0 (GMT0:00)

U may try in live(demo) account

Can anybody help?

I need help.....

please help....

I have login to the Authoe's website but I can't understand Russian. Can someone help me to ask the author?

someone pls help

Pls someone solve my problem...

FES wrote >>
Pls someone solve my problem...

I think

Reason: