How would you rate the mt signals service? - page 2

angevoyageur:
Why leave on your pc ? Your platform must be running, this is what you mean ? That's true, but the subscriber don't have to stay at his pc.
Other signal services you don't even need to have your platform on 24/7. Even when you shut down the computer trading still continues 24/7.

tonny:
Other signal services you don't even need to have your platform on 24/7. Even when you shut down the computer trading still continues 24/7.
You are right, but signals service on mql5.com is very young, and Metaquotes is working on the TET feature who will provide you the ability to close your platform. See the FAQ about services, point 19.

angevoyageur:

45 minutes is obviously not reliable, but it's probably an exception (broker issue ?), I have tried several signals (MT4 and MT5) and never experiments such issue.

I don't see the problem with lot ratios, they are calculated to be proportional and following the same money management as provider, what are you suggesting ?

About unwanted positions, others signals service provide such features ? Is the goal of a signal not to follow and trust the provider ?

1) it happened more than once, on different brokers. it may be caused by connection, broker or service, or all of them. it is unacceptable anyway.

2) if the provider has positions e.g. two buy positions 0.04 & 0.02 lots and they are copied like 0.01 & 0.01 lot, is this the same? This scenario is common when provider has like 20,000 and i don't want to give the signal more than 2,000.

3) Two types of successful signals i have noticed so far. One is martingale/grid system. It opens a position and if it misses the trend it recuperates on corrections by opening another position. Point is that i now how it works, but i am not willing to take the risk because i have my criterion's by which i estimated that strong trend is following and this will cause a loss. So i want to close this position. And this works at other signal providers

graziani:

1) it happened more than once, on different brokers. it may be caused by connection, broker or service, or all of them. it is unacceptable anyway.

2) if the provider has positions e.g. two buy positions 0.04 & 0.02 lots and they are copied like 0.01 & 0.01 lot, is this the same? This scenario is common when provider has like 20,000 and i don't want to give the signal more than 2,000.

3) Two types of successful signals i have noticed so far. One is martingale/grid system. It opens a position and if it misses the trend it recuperates on corrections by opening another position. Point is that i now how it works, but i am not willing to take the risk because i have my criterion's by which i estimated that strong trend is following and this will cause a loss. So i want to close this position. And this works at other signal providers. 

1) Agreed. But, is this not a problem of all signals service ?

2) I don't see how this can be otherwise, if minumum lot is 0.01. Do you have a suggestion, or it's just complaining ?

3) I see now. It would be useful, but I am not sure MQ want to add such feature, you can make the suggestion to ServiceDesk.

angevoyageur:

1) Agreed. But, is this not a problem of all signals service ?

2) I don't see how this can be otherwise, if minumum lot is 0.01. Do you have a suggestion, or it's just complaining ?

3) I see now. It would be useful, but I am not sure MQ want to add such feature, you can make the suggestion to ServiceDesk.

1) no, only those who are not server based. so i am waiting on TET. although i don't understand why is the 'TET' needed.

2) this can be avoided, of course, but it would demand to change the way of working

graziani:

1) no, only those who are not server based. so i am waiting on TET. although i don't understand why is the 'TET' needed.

2) this can be avoided, of course, but it would demand to change the way of working

We all are waiting for TET ... I have no idea when it will be happened but as far as i know - MQ is going to make it.

Like I said before, its a very good poll and some great comments have been seen above. There is a famous saying, "When you do can do something, do it properly". If MetaQuotes has the resources, it should utilise them in the best interest of the traders and for themselves as well. 

The signals service should be refined further. 

Shunmas:

Like I said before, its a very good poll and some great comments have been seen above. There is a famous saying, "When you do can do something, do it properly". If MetaQuotes has the resources, it should utilise them in the best interest of the traders and for themselves as well. 

The signals service should be refined further. 

I think it will be, this is why I insist to make some positive suggestions and not only talk about complaints.

angevoyageur:
I think it will be, this is why I insist to make some positive suggestions and not only talk about complaints.
Sometimes people must complain to bring change/improvement.
Reason: