Question about "Ask manual confirmation"

Please help me someone! It drives me crazy.

My EA works fine but the ordersend function returns always -1 when i check the "Ask manual confirmation" box although the order has been opened.

It doesn't matter if I accept or reject the popped up window the result always the error code 2 "Common error."

Why????

Don't use "Ask manual confirmation" when EA works.

Roger:
Don't use "Ask manual confirmation" when EA works.

You are sure! Thanks! But i could sleep more tranquilly if i could confirm all orders.

OK, you recieve signal for confirmation, then you think what to do. It takes you 5-10 seconds. This time prices are changing and your confirmation is already useless.

Roger:
OK, you recieve signal for confirmation, then you think what to do. It takes you 5-10 seconds. This time prices are changing and your confirmation is already useless.

Don't forget the order opened!

If that would be the problem, the order wouldn't be opened. ?

If your EA is fine, then why manually confirm? As Roger says your losing 5-10 seconds each time.

-JT-

Forex Robots

alex2012:

If your EA is fine, then why manually confirm? As Roger says your losing 5-10 seconds each time.

-JT-

Forex Robots

Please! Help me if you can. I don't need advicees like this. I want to use manual confirmation even if EA works! 

Check errors. If you have errors with price, make a loop to try opening the order again.

Roger:
Check errors. If you have errors with price, make a loop to try opening the order again.

I checked it.

It doesn't matter if I accept or reject the popped up window the result always the error code 2 "Common error."

write your own code in the open order section with messagebox etc and enable confirmation in the general ea settings of mt4

where is the problem???????

extern bool Auto=false;
if (Auto==false)
   {
   Answer=MessageBox("Buy Order ? \nPrice: "+Price+"", "Question", 4);
   }
   else 
   {
   Answer=6;
   }
if (Answer==6)
   {  
   OrderSend(....);  
   }

Thank You meikel!

I hung on the "Ask manual confirmation" setting, but this is the best solving.

Thanks for the advice! 

Reason: