why strategy tester doesnt accept my ea

Please help me anybody. I created my first EA in MQ5. It seems to me my EA is working fine in real time but if I want use strategy tester i get such shit:

2010.06.18 19:12:02    Tester    Loading of C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\new.ex5 failed

Files:
new.mq5  8 kb

joke:

Please help me anybody. I created my first EA in MQ5. It seems to me my EA is working fine in real time but if I want use strategy tester i get such shit:

2010.06.18 19:12:02    Tester    Loading of C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\new.ex5 failed

Hi Joke,

Did you compile your code before loading it in the Strategy tester? If you don't compile before loading it in the Strategy tester, you will get error.

Also I observed you created your Indicator handles twice, (in the OnInit() and OnTick() functions). Any reason why you are doing it that way or is it an oversight?

I think you should only do it once in the OnInit() function! 

Take care. 

olowsam:

Hi Joke,

Did you compile your code before loading it in the Strategy tester? If you don't compile before loading it in the Strategy tester, you will get error.

Also I observed you created your Indicator handles twice, (in the OnInit() and OnTick() functions). Any reason why you are doing it that way or is it an oversight?

I think you should only do it once in the OnInit() function! 

Take care. 

Thank you!

After Compilation everything works!

Actually nothing is working. Because in Strategy tester does not work "SymbolInfoTick" for second symbol. First symbol is Symbol of the chart where EA is working.

Ok. I use "SymbolInfoDouble" it works correctly for both symbols.

Reason: