Data export: how to make two little improvements for script ?

Hello, Here is script which exports data in different time frames and different fx pairs. It can also export indicators data. Original code it is here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7716 I modified code to change output format (format it is now the same as pressing F2 and exporting). Script is very effective, but has two shortages: 1) It is necessary to run script every time I want to export data (I use data for other program) 2) It is necessary to confirm to run this script (perhaps it is written as EA ?) My questions are: 1) How to modify code, so it runs automatically every lets say 5 minutes 2) It should not ask for confirmation Thanks, Edward

edas wrote >>
Hello, Here is script which exports data in different time frames and different fx pairs. It can also export indicators data. Original code it is here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7716 I modified code to change output format (format it is now the same as pressing F2 and exporting). Script is very effective, but has two shortages: 1) It is necessary to run script every time I want to export data (I use data for other program) 2) It is necessary to confirm to run this script (perhaps it is written as EA ?) My questions are: 1) How to modify code, so it runs automatically every lets say 5 minutes 2) It should not ask for confirmation Thanks, Edward

Hi, :

first : what kind of program do you send the data ? if it is excel, then it is easy to put this script in csv and then ask excel to read it live, so each tick will update the data. (this is easy to do and i can do it for you maybe tomorrow morning if nobody do it before / if it is not excel,

If you really need it each 5 minutes, there is sure a way to do it on each new bar of a 5 min chart, but this look to much for me, i only program EA that run on each tick...

... and forget about the confirmation if it is an EA there will be no confirmation asked.

Hi Gachette, It is very kind of you to propose your help. I want to export metatrader data for wave 59. It is no free data source for this program. Very big load for computer if to update data for each tick. Update every five minutes is OK. When data is exported, it is enough to press two keys on w59 to update chart. Thanks in advance. Edward

Hi Gachette

I am looking for a live data streaming to a csv file to feed trading solutions and i like to know we can upload as early as possible for any pair.

thanks

Reason: