OK, so just what IS MatLab?

Need I say more?

Why do not go to Matlab's web site http://www.mathworks.com/

it is a environment for almost any data (science, signal, image processing, communications, control design,test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biolog .......) analysis & numeric computation, based on matrix calculation.

indicated by itsself:

MATLAB® is a high-level technical computing language and interactive environment for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. Using the MATLAB product, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and Fortran.

Hi,

I will. If it was called MathLab as opposed to MatLab, it would of given me more insight as to what it was. From what you little you told me about it along with some of the description from their web site it most definately sounds like it will be a worthwhile trip.

The company that made the computer entertainment series: SimCity, The Sims etc originated from a company that made simulations of large scale (primarily industrial) complex things like as oil refineries etc. Both as a development tool during designs, and once they were operational: a teaching aid, control, maintenance, problem analysis and trouble shootings, refinements (pun intended) etc.

Thanks (< 8)

Reason: