Help Can't Even Close Trades!

I'm using MT4 with ODLSecurites.

Once I open a position it appears in my trade tab. However the options to "Modify Order" or even "Close Position"! are grayed out from the right click menu. This is kind of insane, I wan't to close a bad position, and I'm just stuck here. Please help. Thanks.

I'm even too scared to open the opposite position and just take some loss on the spread, since I think the client can open concurrent positions.

Brunt did you try to re-instal your terminal? I also have an account with odl. they are working very good normally.

BruntFCA:

I'm using MT4 with ODLSecurites.

Once I open a position it appears in my trade tab. However the options to "Modify Order" or even "Close Position"! are grayed out from the right click menu. This is kind of insane, I wan't to close a bad position, and I'm just stuck here. Please help. Thanks.

I'm even too scared to open the opposite position and just take some loss on the spread, since I think the client can open concurrent positions.

Call your broker, they will certainly close the position for you. Then you can train on demo account before going for real.

Thanks for the replies. I did all the broker in the end, ODL tech support were fast and fixed it. Thanks for replies.
Reason: