PLZZ need help from your all PRO....

i have mess up.. im a newbie..

if you all have a idea or opinion plz help me..

can you help me settel this.. plssssss......

Hi Emilia,

I sent you a lengthy response to your initial message.

You cannot learn this overnight; it takes a lot of work, learning and patience.

As I said, you should not be making any trades with real money for AT LEAST 6 months AND until you have made profit each month for 3 months in a row before you start making trades with real money! You should NOT be making trades with real money as yet as you do not know what to do!. If you are going to do that, you will just lose it all. If you are going to do that, take the money and buy things you need, or have a party or buy gifts for your Family and friends instead; then at least you will get something for you money. If you start trading on your own now when you do not know anything about, you are just going to lose all the money that you make trades with!

If you need to make some money before that, as I also said there is a program that I use that makes more good trades than bad with the settings I have for it. If you want to buy that program and my settings, you can do that. If you do that it is YOUR responsibility and NOT mine. ForEx trading IS a VERY risky business!

I cannot, and will not ‘manage your ‘trading account’’ for you.

You have to be patient and smart and do this with your head and not from your heart or your feelings or from greed. Focus on LEARING and make PRACTICE trades ONLY now! ONLY when you can do that should you start trading by yourself with real money.

Reason: