HELP!!! DIFFERENT PIVOT POINTS ON DIFFERENT META TRADER4

I discovered that different meta trader4 have different daily pivot points. I plotted daily pivots indicator on USDJPY on meta traders4 from Alpari UK(www.alpari.co.uk), FxPro(www.fxpro.com) and PFG BEST(www.pfgbest.com), I discovered to my suprise that they have different pivot points up to 15 pips difference in some cases.

If a price closed above R1 on alpari UK metatrader4, the same price would be very far below R1 (sometimes just above pivot) on PFG BEST metatrader4. The same thing happens between metatrader4 from Alpari UK and FxPro. But FxPro and PFG BEST have slightly the same pivots but there is still sometimes that difference of 4 - 6 pips.

Confused, I did some research and discovered that FxPro and PFG BEST servers are in the same time zone(GMT+3) while that of Alpari is GMT +2. But just 1hour difference should not creat such a wide difference(10 - 15 pips) in pivot points between between Alpari UK and PFG BEST or FxPro.

This difference in daily pivot points is really affecting my trade and I am so confused that I am beginning to lose confidence in this Forex thing.

I would really appreciate if somebody out there that knows better could really explains things to me to boost my confidence in Forex.

Edwin.

Its, because there's a different time server located and different open price candle,

but its OK, because slipped just less than 10 pips,

If you attach indicator in different MT4 Platform for each broker, just follow it.

but if your MT4 just one platform and you input their IP's Server for each broker in One Platform, that's not too good.

Keep your success trade...

nugienos wrote >>

Its, because there's a different time server located and different open price candle,

but its OK, because slipped just less than 10 pips,

If you attach indicator in different MT4 Platform for each broker, just follow it.

but if your MT4 just one platform and you input their IP's Server for each broker in One Platform, that's not too good.

Keep your success trade...

Thans alot Nugienos. I appreciate your comment

E

One of the better Pivot indicators
This has a timezone setting to make the pivot, support & resistance levels appear at the same place (bar a few pips) across different brokers

See the TZ-Pivot indi on this free download page http://www.selectfx.net/free_stuff_ind.htm

FWIW

-BB-

Thanks a lot Mr BB for the pivot indicator. I will have to use it for at least one week to see how it works on the different MT4.
Reason: