I can program your ideas - page 3

fxt wrote >>

Hi traders

If some one has very good strategies and very sure that his/her strategy will be very profitable and can't code it then I can help to you to program it. I'm very experienced in MQL language. Also I know C/C++, and I have some pratice with AI, Fuzzy logic and neural networks. I almost know all search algorithms. And can write beautiful and readable code for you. Please, contact me if you are interested...

please, i will like you to help me code an EA. I have a combination of some customize indicators and strategies i will like u to code for me please....
my contact- kayus062000@yahoo.com

You're the real. man I've idea about my daily manual strategy but I'm cannot coding. Could you please contact to me ---> johnnieguru@gmail.com ---> Thanks you so much.

Hi,

I have a strategy and need your help. Can you contact me on infrozen21@yahoo.gr

I'm finding it very hard for somebody to write my code. I've been using this strategy manually for past three years and have been getting amazing results.
I would like to write an ETA to do it automatically.
I am not looking for a freebie willing to pay for your time.

Please contact me at Claudio@driversforce.ca

fxt:

Hi traders

If some one has very good strategies and very sure that his/her strategy will be very profitable and can't code it then I can help to you to program it. I'm very experienced in MQL language. Also I know C/C++, and I have some pratice with AI, Fuzzy logic and neural networks. I almost know all search algorithms. And can write beautiful and readable code for you. Please, contact me if you are interested...

HI........ help me to make EA or custom indi showing arrow and alert

Couse I realy don't understand programing, I want to make EA from stochastic (14,3,3)

Here's the rule: Buy if %K <= 10 when candle close of course

sell if %K >=90 TP 10 pips no SL but if not profit

keep laverage every 30 pips with 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8...lot but change all TP.

Example: Buy GBP/USD 0.1 lot at 1.5997 TP 1.6007 if "she" still go down

laverage 0.2 lot at 1.5967 place both TP at 1.5977 so we got BEP

if not yet profit laverage again 0.4 lot at 1.5937 but don't forget to

change all TP at 1.5957 so we got profit +20 just move TP like

fibonnaci number 1,1,2,3... 10,10,20,30......

I trade GU M5, I realy hope that you can help me, herylutfy@yahoo.com

fxt:

Hi traders

Hello,.

I have a GREAT strategy for manual trading. If you can help me to code that in EA pls contact me here : katalin.ples@yahoo.com

Are you still coding? I got a Wealth Lab Script that needed to be rewritten into mql4.. it's fantastic script..
Reason: