VIRUS INFECTION ALERT: HeurEngine.Packed.Themida.RGa

I've been busy battling the HeurEngine.Packed.Themida.RGa infection which has been propagating through my system like crazy. I picked it up of an EA that I downloaded from the MQL4 website, most likely from the jMasterRSX AE including files that are named RSX*.

Hi all,

I am happy to report that at this point in time that this has apparently turned out to be a 'false positive'. I will report the details and pass the information along to PC Tools that are the software developers and hopefully they will confirm this and correct the problem in their 'Spyware Doctor'. Though I am rather puzzled as to why it never flagged it in security scans prior to this until I downloaded this particular EA and then it reported that it had infected 50 different files, all of them MQL4 code including all of the files in this EA.

My sincerest apologies to jirimac. It was in no way intended to be a personal attack in any way, shape or form. With the circumstances, results and information that I had in this matter, I was only acting responsibly to try and prevent what seemed to be a genuine and very aggressive, virulent viral infection from spreading further in what appeared to be an inadvertent infection of this EA.

Sincerely,

DougRH4x

Reason: