I need someone who can write an EA for me..

Hi..

I have been trading forex for sometime, and i have figured out a way to earn pips consistently on USDJPY.. This requires hourly monitoring, which only a robot can do. I am looking for someone who can sincerely help me write out an EA for the entry exit rules which i specify, along with the SL and TP. I have no knowledge on programming, but i am willing to share this trade idea with whoever who is willing to write out the ea for me.. and then we will publish it here..

i really really thank you in advance

Hope to get good feedback soon!

Mala

Malaysia

mala78 wrote >>

Hi..

I have been trading forex for sometime, and i have figured out a way to earn pips consistently on USDJPY.. This requires hourly monitoring, which only a robot can do. I am looking for someone who can sincerely help me write out an EA for the entry exit rules which i specify, along with the SL and TP. I have no knowledge on programming, but i am willing to share this trade idea with whoever who is willing to write out the ea for me.. and then we will publish it here..

i really really thank you in advance

Hope to get good feedback soon!

Mala

Malaysia

I'm glad to help. I have written my own EA and it's trading real money for me. Do you have a live trading history? Please publish it so we know if it is worthy to develope an EA.

You can contact me via private message in this Forum.

Reason: