Automatic Qptimization

I have search all through the MQL4 for topics on auto optimization and have found only one but all download links do not work.

Can someone post a link to some sample coding that shows how to optimize an Ea on the fly while it is running without re starting the trading platform.

Help is really appreciated here.

Thank you now to figure this all out in English.

I can not believe how far ahead the Russian programmers are in this field and the work they have done in programming MT is great.

To Success

Pheniox:

I can not believe how far ahead the Russian programmers are in this field and the work they have done in programming MT is great.

To Success

Pheniox:

To Success

Have tried my best to figure out this simple script but continue to get the following eror and need some help to understand the error here.

2009.09.17 23:46:26 MACDeSample2.1_1 EURUSD,M30: new size -1 for ArrayResize function is incorrect

Using the sample script supplied by the forums but can not see the error here . Perhaps someone with more knowledge than myself can help out here.

File attached

Files:
Reason: