pls can anyone add take profit to this EA

i found this attached EA interesting but it lacks takeprofit. Pls can anyone make it to be given itself take profit the way he do to stoploss

olufemi:
i found this attached EA interesting but it lacks takeprofit. Pls can anyone make it to be given itself take profit the way he do to stoploss

Hi,

All where you have :

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,NormalizeDouble(sl,4),0,"FORTRADER.RU",0,0,Red);

change into (for example) :

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,NormalizeDouble(sl,4),Bid+100*Point,"FORTRADER.RU",0,0,Red);

&

All where you have :

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,NormalizeDouble(sl,4),0,"FORTRADER.RU",0,0,Red);

change into (for example) :

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,NormalizeDouble(sl,4),Ask-100*Point,"FORTRADER.RU",0,0,Red);

Where 100 is number of points you want Take Profit

Besides of this read about the function OrderSend(...) -----> here

there is an error on documentation, because you open the Buy order by Ask but close by Bid price and vice versa in the sell case - remember BARANIE

OrderSend(string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Thanks so much for your assistance. Another issue concerning this EA is that its trades two currencies per day. I want it to be enter market if closes one and its sees new signal i want it to enter.

Reason: