Download MetaTrader 5

iCustom , wrong returned value

To add comments, please log in or register
smosquito
smosquito  

Hello i post code, i have used simple movingaverage expert example and i just added iCustom indicator call to hodrick filter. Call to custom indicator seems ok but when i run robot tester i get this:
-custom indicator is not viewed in graph
-if i manually add indicator on graph of finished simulation and i print on diary via code current value of indicator, i see 2 different value from terminal left box and printed value of diary (they do not differ too much) here i attach code of robot and hodrick indicator

EDITED by moderator.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  

Can you please use the source button when you post code.

You can also attach a file for larger source code. Thanks.

To see your(s) indicator(s) on the chart opened at the end of a test, see here.

smosquito
smosquito  
angevoyageur:

Can you please use the source button when you post code.

You can also attach a file for larger source code. Thanks.

To see your(s) indicator(s) on the chart opened at the end of a test, see here.

Sorry it is my fiirst post ;) next time i do in this way.

My main trouble is not to see my indicator but is to understand why the value on left box of terminal is different from value i see in diary with print function.

I have not mande strange thing, just called indicator and print hpC[0] value

thanks  

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
smosquito:
Can you post a screenshot to demonstrate your issue ??
smosquito
smosquito  

Tomorrow i will do it in my office.

But my main trouble is that when i call my indicator in code...output value is wrong ( not much but wrong), but on left box of trader terminal on  is right. 

Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Creating a robust trading robot cannot be done without an understanding of the mechanisms of the MetaTrader 5 trading system. The client terminal receives the information about the positions, orders, and deals from the trading server. To handle this data properly using the MQL5, it's necessary to have a good understanding of the interaction between the MQL5-program and the client terminal.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
smosquito:

Tomorrow i will do it in my office.

But my main trouble is that when i call my indicator in code...output value is wrong ( not much but wrong), but on left box of trader terminal on  is right. 

Ok but we need more materials to understand and solve your issue. Re-post your code also.
To add comments, please log in or register