Need Programmer (Will Pay)

I need the following parameters/features added to an EA I have.

ECN supprt: So if the ECN = TRUE, all orders will be placed with no TP or SL and then the orders will be modified immediately after.

Automatic 4/5 digit broker recognition

.dll feature

I would like this EA to communicate with one of my servers that has a database of users. Each user once logged in to their membership on my site will have the ability to enter in 1 account number. The EA will only run for them under that account number. They can change this account number at any time, but the ea will only run when it is running an the same account number.

So far this job you are going to need to know more than just MQL4.

If you KNOW you can do this, please email me at kinitex@gmail.com with your timeframe/price or any questions.

In programming terms, here's what you need:

1. C/C++ knowledge for the DLL in windows & whatever your server is running on (bsd/linux flavour). Also know how to strip it of its symbols to prevent easy debugging for crack-prevention.

2. Deep knowledge of socket programming for client/server communication with your webserver.

3. Know how to keep a daemon running on a webserver in linux/bsd (select()/poll() and crontab to restart the server if it's down)

4. Multithreading for the server.

5. Process management -- along with the workarounds if stuck in a chroot.

6. Very deep anti-piracy knowledge (code obfuscation, solid copy protection, cracking experience for prevention because if(ValidateAccountnumber() == 1){} won't cut it)

7. Obvious easy MQL4 knowledge (in comparison to the above) for point compatibility and either auto or specified ECN support.

8. Know your binary, your data type's sizes, and your void pointers like the back of your hand.

9. Know your Glibc's and their versions and you need a compatible platform to compile on if the server doesn't have gcc/g++ readily available to that user.

For socket programming, you can check out "Beej's guide to network programming at http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/".

Jon

Can I Friend.

Trading Group MQL4 Coding Service. www.metatraders.de

We can code your system, please describe it on www.forexcoding.com

Reason: