Cannot scroll back beyond 1st April 2009 for GBPJPY (All time frame)

I'm really scratching my head trying to fix this. I can't scroll back beyond 1st Apr 09 for the GBPJPY pair only on all time frames. Unclicking the autoscroll and chartshift button doesn't seem to work. I only have this problem with the GBPJPY, the other pairs are fine. I have tried reopening a new chart but that doesn't work also. Does this mean the price history for this pair only goes as far back as 1 Apr 09 only ??

Scarecrow:
I'm really scratching my head trying to fix this. I can't scroll back beyond 1st Apr 09 for the GBPJPY pair only on all time frames. Unclicking the autoscroll and chartshift button doesn't seem to work. I only have this problem with the GBPJPY, the other pairs are fine. I have tried reopening a new chart but that doesn't work also. Does this mean the price history for this pair only goes as far back as 1 Apr 09 only ??

Do the followings:

1. File/Open offline. Search for GBPJPY (any timeframe) and look at the starting time.

Or

2. Tools/History center. Search for GBPJPY (any timeframe) and look at the starting time.

Cheers

Reason: