Alpari Historical Data - temporarily unavailable

Hello everybody

ive read everywhere that alpari data would be the best for backtesting, and finding even better data seems quite difficult.

problem is, ive only found the link to the databank yesterday, and it says its temporarily unavailable...

so, my question is: if it is legal (i cant think of why not, cause its free), could anyone please upload the EURUSD data (its only about 15 mb if im correct) for sharing?

would be really useful cause id like to start backtesting as soon as possible, and nobody knows when the data is available again on the alpari site.

thx in advance

lilaundbraun:

Hello everybody

ive read everywhere that alpari data would be the best for backtesting, and finding even better data seems quite difficult.

problem is, ive only found the link to the databank yesterday, and it says its temporarily unavailable...

so, my question is: if it is legal (i cant think of why not, cause its free), could anyone please upload the EURUSD data (its only about 15 mb if im correct) for sharing?

would be really useful cause id like to start backtesting as soon as possible, and nobody knows when the data is available again on the alpari site.

thx in advance

Here is a link to Download Alpari History Data 2001 - 2009 - 7 Major Pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, CAD/USD)

http://thetrademachine.com/blog/2009/09/29/set-up-metatrader-history-data-get-90-backtesting-quality/

Reason: