Want to know secret to making money in Forex? - page 2

Comming true maybe, nothing more heard from CKingher though !!

While the losers are trying their best and still losing, I am thinking about my next profit level already.

I don't think about how NOT to lose. I think about making money.

Perception is key. Are you afraid of risk, then please go to your mommy and daddy. Let them take care of you.

this is to ckingher

attention please..

you have got some ideas of PLATON lived BC 1000 YEARS. BUT ALSO you influnced from socrates İ THİNK. if you have some other best strategies please dont hesitate to send the message pls.

regards of someone

While the losers are trying their best and still losing, I am thinking about my next profit level already.

Perception is key. Are you afraid of risk, then please go to your mommy and daddy. Let them take care of you.

this is to ckingher

attention please..

you have got some ideas of PLATON lived BC 1000 YEARS. BUT ALSO you influnced from socrates İ THİNK. if you have some other best strategies please dont hesitate to send the message pls.

regards of someone

this is to ckingher

attention please..

regards of someone

clerestem 2009.07.29 20:55edit | delete

this is to ckingher

attention please..

regards of someone

seems my prediction came true

databasedna wrote >>

You're post reads like one of those Tom Voo real estate infomercials... "You see this tennis ball, i used to be just like it--being hit around by everyone... now, i have my own tennis court!" (expand shot to show hot girls)

Does this place not have a moderator?!

The first thing I'm going to do after becoming a successful trader is to spend my weekends telling other traders that they are losers. I'd love to write more, but I need to head over to the PGA blog and read why i suck at golf.

hello

well am not too afraid of loosing,on the matter of fact i seek idears that will contribute to my success can you do that since you are now a pro in the field although i gain at times but i need absolute gain to rise up my fund thanks so what is your secret?

clerestem wrote >>

this is to ckingher

attention please..

regards of someone

hello

well am not too afraid of loosing,on the matter of fact i seek idears that will contribute to my success can you do that since you are now a pro in the field although i gain at times but i need absolute gain to rise up my fund thanks so what is your secret?

Reason: