Stop Loss/Take Profit....Ivisible

Dear,

Is it possible to change the SL/TP to an invisible mode? So, the "dealer" cannot detect the SL/TP until I execute the order? Thank you.

Hi

I do it in my EA along with a trailing stop and have bigger TP & SL on the ordersend command. The only problem is if your internet goes down the EA TP & SL can't work and leave you open to bigger loses or gains set in the original order.

Ruptor:

Hi

I do it in my EA along with a trailing stop and have bigger TP & SL on the ordersend command. The only problem is if your internet goes down the EA TP & SL can't work and leave you open to bigger loses or gains set in the original order.

Yes, me too.

I've parameterized my "Stealth Mode" so that you can revert to normal operation if you're not on high-availability technology, or if you actually trust your broker. Lol

CB

Ruptor:

Hi

I just remembered my internet had downed several times, and my living area has been out of electricity for several days. Thank you for remind me.

*If the dealer is marker, and already know my SL, He/She can strike me out very easily. This ia my another concern.