Is there any function just like the vb-timer control?

start() is the basic function. For experts, it is called after the next tick has income. For custom indicators, it is called at recalculation after the indicator has been attached to the chart, at opening of the client terminal (if the indicator is attached to the chart), and after the next tick has income, as well. For scripts, it is executed immediately after the script has been attached to the chart and initialized. If there is no start() function in the module, the module (expert, script, or custom indicator) cannot be launched.

I want my function to be called without any relation to the tick, Or Is there any function just like the vb-timer control?

wangfast111222:

start() is the basic function. For experts, it is called after the next tick has income. For custom indicators, it is called at recalculation after the indicator has been attached to the chart, at opening of the client terminal (if the indicator is attached to the chart), and after the next tick has income, as well. For scripts, it is executed immediately after the script has been attached to the chart and initialized. If there is no start() function in the module, the module (expert, script, or custom indicator) cannot be launched.

I want my function to be called without any relation to the tick, Or Is there any function just like the vb-timer control?

Can you call your function from init() which is executed when the expert is first initialized?

Reason: