Problem with EAs loading unloading icustom coded indicators today, yesterday worked fine

Hello,

I am having a problem with all my EAs (that I've tested) using iCustom in the code today. For some reason while backtesting, the indicators are loading and unloading the indicators today while they worked perfectly fine for months up to today. I am using them in various timeframes that differ from period used for testing.

The coding is correct with the right number of external variables passed through.

Can someone help me understand what might be occurring and how to fix this?

Hi,

I had just the same problem today. I do not know what happened but just at once it worked well again. I also tried to figure out the reason but couldn't find it. I think I loaded different EAs and timeframes, maybe that played a role. There might as well be a relation with compiling and the different versions of compiled code in the folders. But really, no idea. I spent some eight hours over the problem this morning. Good luck to you!

Hotte300 wrote >>

Hi,

I had just the same problem today. I do not know what happened but just at once it worked well again. I also tried to figure out the reason but couldn't find it. I think I loaded different EAs and timeframes, maybe that played a role. There might as well be a relation with compiling and the different versions of compiled code in the folders. But really, no idea. I spent some eight hours over the problem this morning. Good luck to you!

Thanks, I'll give those things a try.

Reason: