Plotting coordinates (Object_Create) -problems with time

Hi: Thanks for taking time to read my question.   I have an indicator that outputs specific time and price outputs, then an object (dot) is a visual of that output.   I have run into problems with the plotting accurate points, not in price but in time which of course renders the indicator useless.   I now understand that a time plot cannot occur in between bars.  

One idea is  using the outputs from the higher time frame (15m) then imported to a 1M chart for plotting.  Would using pixel values solve this? 

Can anyone offer any suggestions or remedies?  Thanks again.  

YYZ:

Hi: Thanks for taking time to read my question.   I have an indicator that outputs specific time and price outputs, then an object (dot) is a visual of that output.   I have run into problems with the plotting accurate points, not in price but in time which of course renders the indicator useless.   I now understand that a time plot cannot occur in between bars.  

One idea is  using the outputs from the higher time frame (15m) then imported to a 1M chart for plotting.  Would using pixel values solve this? 

Can anyone offer any suggestions or remedies?  Thanks again.  

I haven't tried it much but perhaps you can plot Objects at positions between bars if you set . . .   Tools>Options>Charts   Precise time scale  ticked

Thanks Raptor for all of your insight!   I will try that after conversion to MT5.   If you or anyone can think of any other ideas, I would appreciate that. 
Reason: