WindowScreenShot

Hello,

i run my EA in tester and make screen shots. The problem is that i get chart screen shot with default metatrader template. How can i make screen shots with my selected template.

I tried to select custom template when tester is in progress and visual chart (with default template) is opened, in this case i got screens with my custom template but i see no indicators.

Anybody can help me? Thanks

wrm wrote >>

Hello,

i run my EA in tester and make screen shots. The problem is that i get chart screen shot with default metatrader template. How can i make screen shots with my selected template.

I tried to select custom template when tester is in progress and visual chart (with default template) is opened, in this case i got screens with my custom template but i see no indicators.

Anybody can help me? Thanks

Try create template and save it with the same name as expert. Then tester will use it in tests automatically for tests and for screen shots as well.

Thank you, that works, but there are no indicators in screen shots. This is very strange. I tried to include them in EA, but still no luck. I see just candles and my template fancy colors, but no indicators. There must be AC and 1 EMA. Any thoughts?

wrm:
Thank you, that works, but there are no indicators in screen shots. This is very strange. I tried to include them in EA, but still no luck. I see just candles and my template fancy colors, but no indicators. There must be AC and 1 EMA. Any thoughts?

Did your EA make any trades?

wrm wrote >>

if u add inds to template they shoud be on screenshot...

check HideTestIndicators

EA makes no trades as i need only screens of last 6 months (everyday) on daily chart, will try to add some, maybe this would help. it looks like some kind of a bug in mt4. AC window is created, but it is empty.

Tried HideTestIndicators, did not help.

Thank you guys.

wrm:

EA makes no trades as i need only screens of last 6 months (everyday) on daily chart, will try to add some, maybe this would help. it looks like some kind of a bug in mt4. AC window is created, but it is empty.

Tried HideTestIndicators, did not help.

Thank you guys.

Hi, I have the same problem. I even used EA from article A Non-Trading EA Testing Indicators, but the result were the same. EA made a lot of screenshots, but there were only price bars, volume line down on the screeshot and hand made trendlines and channels. All other indicator both in the main window (like moving average) and in the subwindows (like stochastics, RSI) were not visible on the screenshots. I tested it on MT4s from different brokers with the same results. Can anybody solve this problem?

Reason: