Merge Eas to make multi trades with preset SL,TP and TSL

HI
I am looking for An EA to assist my manual trading.
I need an ea to place multiple trades in few trdes based on corelations
i.e Eurusd, gbpusd, Audusd in one group and an oppsite group having usdcad, usdchf
The pairs can be added or removed from each group to a preset group.
The lots size can be fixed and changed as the account increase or decrease to a preset size.
A default Sl and TP to be used.
A trailing SL to be used to plus all trades i.e if the trades exceed 10 pips and TSL is 10 that trade will never close on loss as the TSL will be 10 pips.
No trades allowed on the same direction of the majority open trades if mrgin drop below a specified %
Another EA to close all in profit will be needed as well.
I do have a few EAs having some of the above features but all need to be tuned and packaged in one or max 2 Eas.
if any one can help with the above please contact me on
fancy11uk@yahoo.co.uk

qaagh1:

HI
I am looking for An EA to assist my manual trading.
I need an ea to place multiple trades in few trdes based on corelations
i.e Eurusd, gbpusd, Audusd in one group and an oppsite group having usdcad, usdchf
The pairs can be added or removed from each group to a preset group.
The lots size can be fixed and changed as the account increase or decrease to a preset size.
A default Sl and TP to be used.
A trailing SL to be used to plus all trades i.e if the trades exceed 10 pips and TSL is 10 that trade will never close on loss as the TSL will be 10 pips.
No trades allowed on the same direction of the majority open trades if mrgin drop below a specified %
Another EA to close all in profit will be needed as well.
I do have a few EAs having some of the above features but all need to be tuned and packaged in one or max 2 Eas.
if any one can help with the above please contact me on
fancy11uk@yahoo.co.uk

I like the style of a Ferrari, the economy of an Audi A2, the off-road ability of a Jeep Wrangler, the load carrying capacity of a Scania articulated lorry, the performance of a Caterham R400 and the handling of a Buell motorcycle.

Think I'll find a good engineer to merge them?

You're taking too simplistic an approach to your question. Just as you'd need to integrate and dispose of lots of wiring looms and other gubbins in the example above, you'd need to integrate and dispose of a lot of logic and variables in your merging exercise. In both cases, its better to design from scratch.

You'll get a better response if you develop a single coherent trading strategy, which includes the features you need, specify it well and then engage someone to code it up for you.

qaagh1

If this is:-

1) An aid-to-trade EA and not fully automatic

2) Only based on correlation

then I could see there could usefully be two EA's here

Any other ifs, buts & maybe's in the logic and all CB says applies

Intrigued with the TP & SL aspect, most correlation systems have neither and close at an arbitrary time or if certain profit (hopefully) reached

Also intrigued how you deal with pairs going in & out of correlation...

FWIW

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

qaagh1

If this is:-

1) An aid-to-trade EA and not fully automatic

2) Only based on correlation

then I could see there could usefully be two EA's here

Any other ifs, buts & maybe's in the logic and all CB says applies

Intrigued with the TP & SL aspect, most correlation systems have neither and close at an arbitrary time or if certain profit (hopefully) reached

Also intrigued how you deal with pairs going in & out of correlation...

FWIW

-BB-

yes it is not fully auto

no it is not only based on correlation it is using I-reg channels reversal moves for multi pairs after mjor moves and uses Fibo for extended runs if the tp is decided to be shifted after plusing the trades otherwise a quick swing is the main tp at around 25-45 pips depends on the pairs. i.e voltile movers like gbpusd, gbpjpy, eurjpy is 35-45 the rest is 25-35 pips. those are all manual actions and so variable and based on situations, experience and fundementls as well as support and resistances and fibo levels.

The is a matter of less manual work to save time and reduce the chance of slipage and to inforce discpline for a pperson who will never have it like me

qaagh1:

I like the way u wrote the above. Sounds like empty words to me though.

I just posted the EAs as examples. The concept i needed is easy. I chose not spell it all out until i find some one who is smart enough to see this an oppertunity.

I made my rel account from 1 k USD to 6.2 in a single day, 3.5 to 33 K in 4 days. The end result i wipe them all out with 1 mestake. I make 50 plus profit trades in a raw and get hanged with a few and complile them as i dont use SL and as i go reckless.

Empty words eh? Not smart enough eh? I see.

You're the one who used the word merge. As I said, merging is not a good way of coding with least man-day effort and ending up with the most efficient and easy to maintain code asset.

(I note you also used the words oppertunity, mestake(!) and complile after choosing not to "spell" it all out.

cloudbreaker wrote >>

Empty words eh? Not smart enough eh? I see.

You're the one who used the word merge. As I said, merging is not a good way of coding with least man-day effort and ending up with the most efficient and easy to maintain code asset.

(I note you also used the words oppertunity, mestake(!) and complile after choosing not to "spell" it all out.

Obviously you have nothing to offer!! more than picking on words spell or spill opportunity, mistake, compile

Go and find something useful to do!!

Reason: