Your favourite EA

hi,

im pretty new to mql and the whole forex thing, but im fascinated by the idea to create a program that runs profitable on the forex market.

as the most newbies here im interested in your experience and on which ea is your favourite and why.

a few short words to me.

im a 32 years old man living in witzerland.

as my profession im writing code in php to create media databases and auto publishing systems since 2000.

best regards,

mike

MK

This is my current favourite

http://www.selectfx.net/zr_eurcad.htm

Most EA's go in and out of sync with underlying market patterns over time, but this system has been good for much longer than usual

It's self-optimizing for SL & TP, so needs very little maintenance

Good Luck with your explorations

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

MK

This is my current favourite

http://www.selectfx.net/zr_eurcad.htm

Most EA's go in and out of sync with underlying market patterns over time, but this system has been good for much longer than usual

It's self-optimizing for SL & TP, so needs very little maintenance

Good Luck with your explorations

-BB-

Might that be because you sell it? :)

metalriff:

Metalriff, you should really spend a bit more time researching the posts on this forum rather than arriving and shooting from the hip with your 4th post.

metalriff wrote >>

After a year of development including 11 months of profitable trading, hell yes I'm selling it :)

There is a link on its page to show actual trades for the last 6 months on a managed account

Developing EA's is such bloody hard work and often costly, as there is only one way to prove a system - live trading!

On the more general point I think you're making, if there was any other source of retail EA's that was half as profitable as these, I would go for them!

We have bought copies of all the well-known EA's and its not pretty, some can only make money on certain brokers on certain settings, the rest are losers

Latest Shark may have some potential, still under review (on a live account)

Robominer can make money but must not be overtraded as no StopLoss is used and very large drawdowns can develop along the way

See this site and here for views on how the main commercials are doing - keep in mind that most of these are on demo accounts which are generally kinder to EA's than live!

FWIW

-BB-

metalriff wrote >>

Or... because it saved a development account from extinction, having been dragged down by failed systems from the original €2600 to €250 on Feb 24th

Since then, these ZR EA's have taken it back to over €2000 on their own

You can see this journey of the downs and ups of EA development here

-BB-

What about PrecisionTypeA?

http://private.thefxcode.com/dhananjay.htm

BarrowBoy wrote >>

Or... because it saved a development account from extinction, having been dragged down by failed systems from the original €2600 to €250 on Feb 24th

Since then, these ZR EA's have taken it back to over €2000 on their own

You can see this journey of the downs and ups of EA development here

-BB-

Brian Ive talked to you before via Email, i'm just teasing.

Looking for real states?:)

Really working EAs on real accounts

metalriff wrote >>

Brian Ive talked to you before via Email, i'm just teasing.

Yep, saw the smileys :)

Just an opportunity for a(nother) shameless plug :D

-BB-

Forex MegaDroid is good.
Reason: