Help me please

Hi everyone! (privet vsem, znaiu russki yazik, no k sozhaleniu net russkoi klaviatury, no traslitirovanie yasnoe))))

My name is Luca, i'm italian. With a friend of mine, i developed a good way of trading, and we would want to automize it. My friend is a programmer, knows the language of metatrader, but writing the EA, he found this difficulty: he is not able to insert a moving exponential average referred to indicator. The code is correctly referred to the indicator, but the output is another. Maybe a bug? can you help me? My mail adress: luca_zar@hotmail.it.

I'll attach the daily report of today:

luka1982 wrote >>

Hi everyone! (privet vsem, znaiu russki yazik, no k sozhaleniu net russkoi klaviatury, no traslitirovanie yasnoe))))

My name is Luca, i'm italian. With a friend of mine, i developed a good way of trading, and we would want to automize it. My friend is a programmer, knows the language of metatrader, but writing the EA, he found this difficulty: he is not able to insert a moving exponential average referred to indicator. The code is correctly referred to the indicator, but the output is another. Maybe a bug? can you help me? My mail adress: luca_zar@hotmail.it.

I'll attach the daily report of today: