Price of the previous indicator

Good evening everyone, 

Some time ago I did pay for this indy, now i'm trying learning code...what i'm trying to do is to have a signal between a cross of 2 indicator CCI and MA.

Well the difficult is that I need the SMA to take data of the previous indicator, i tried this but doesn't work: 

SimpleMAOnBuffer(rates_total, prev_calculated, period1+period2, period2, cciValue1, maValue1);

Thanks for any help!

doc 

Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
  • votes: 9
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) measures the deviation of the commodity price from its average statistical price.
Files:
mah.mq5  7 kb

dr.house7:

Good evening everyone, 

Some time ago I did pay for this indy, now i'm trying learning code...what i'm trying to do is to have a signal between a cross of 2 indicator CCI and MA.

Well the difficult is that I need the SMA to take data of the previous indicator, i tried this but doesn't work: 

Thanks for any help!

doc 

Can you explain with more details what you are trying to do ? CCI is an index, how you hope to achieve a cross between this and a moving average ?

Applying a SMA on CCI won't help seems to me.

angevoyageur:

Can you explain with more details what you are trying to do ? CCI is an index, how you hope to achieve a cross between this and a moving average ?

Applying a SMA on CCI won't help seems to me.

Hi,

this is a picture with a filled histogram of CCI with BB.

I'm trying to have a signal of the current moment (like in trend alexcud indicator) ...so in this situation I expected a blue  symbol (instead as you can see there is the "label" write).

The "mah" indicator has no cycle cause it doesn't work like that, it's only current data.

sma cci fill

Reason: