I suggest MT4 user can subscribe MT5 signal provider - page 2

codeidea:

I Think:

1.it is profitable for mql5.com;

2.it is easy to signal provider, like me, now I trade in MT4 and MT5 account , it is so tired now. 

even "Order/position management are very differents."  but still can convert in server side.

So code it yourself,  pass your trades from your MT4 account to your MT5 account and use the MT5 account as your signal source,  and visa versa.

RaptorUK:
So code it yourself,  pass your trades from your MT4 account to your MT5 account and use the MT5 account as your signal source,  and visa versa.
He is so tired now. :-D

angevoyageur:
I understand your dreams, but I'm willing to bet big that it will never happen.
I know that and named it dream. But to dream is free ;-)

angevoyageur:
I understand your dreams, but I'm willing to bet big that it will never happen.
Why said that 'it will never happen'? Few years ago nobody knew that MT5 will be a reality. So for me it is good to dream and to be positive. In telecommunications we talk about convergence. So there can be one day a convergence between MT4 and MT5.

Lanzo:
Why said that 'it will never happen'? Few years ago nobody knew that MT5 will be a reality. So for me it is good to dream and to be positive. In telecommunications we talk about convergence. So there can be one day a convergence between MT4 and MT5.

Why ? Because I have read from what Renat Fatkhullin wrote, and I am pretty sure it's not in the plans of Metaquotes.

angevoyageur:

Why ? Because I have read from what Renat Fatkhullin wrote, and I am pretty sure it's not in the plans of Metaquotes.

I like Lanzo vision, this is not enough to me too, since competition makes plans change, and to be positive about that can bring new community ideas and ways to transform dreams in reality.

Anyway, convergence between MT4 and MT5  (codeidea idea) and server side API (my idea) are undoubtedly dreams.

And the reality is that looks better for me concentrate all efforts now solving critical bugs, since MT4/MQL4.com and MT5/MQL5.com are winner solutions. 

figurelli:

I like Lanzo vision, this is not enough to me too, since competition makes plans change, and to be positive about taht can bring new community ideas and ways to transform dreams in reality.

Anyway, convergence between MT4 and MT5  (codeidea idea) and server side API (my idea) are undoubtedly dreams.

And the reality is that looks better for me concentrate all efforts now solving critical bugs, since MT4/MQL4.com and MT5/MQL5.com are winner solutions. 

Why not, I ask nothing better, I just wanted to inform you.

angevoyageur:
Why not, I ask nothing better, I just wanted to inform you.
For sure, thank you Alain.
Reason: