How to make my Function?

I have a question that I want to make my own Function but I don't know how to make it,

I guess I have to save my Function code in Library. And then For calling My Function, Using #import.

I did that but compiler said there is no function like that .

So I didn't understand how to make it.

Could anybody please suggest how to make my function? thanks a lot 

tatsuyaha wrote >>

I have a question that I want to make my own Function but I don't know how to make it,

I guess I have to save my Function code in Library. And then For calling My Function, Using #import.

Here is a link to a lesson covering functions and writing your own. This is just for starters. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1496

BTW You can code the function in the Ea and call it from within the EA.

HTH

kEITH

tatsuyaha:

Hey - you wasted a lot of whitespace below your post. Don't you know there's a recession?

Anyways, regarding your function, if you're coding it in MQL, then just insert it in the .MQ4 file like this (and you don't need include statements etc.)

init()

{

put instructions here (like calls to your function) that you want executed once at the start

}

start()

{

put instructions here (like calls to your function) that you want executed on every arriving tick whilst idle

}

YourFunction()

{

this is all the clever stuff (be quiet everyone) in your own function

}

Thanks a Lot!!

I’m sorry. I missed that. and thanks for answer my question:)
Reason: