EA Recommendations

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good EA to play with? Im pretty new to trading so not something to complex please :)

hewisond:

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good EA to play with? Im pretty new to trading so not something to complex please :)

What do you mean play with?

In other words, is your primary objective to learn the MQL4 programming language; or just to make money?

cloudbreaker wrote >>

What do you mean play with?

In other words, is your primary objective to learn the MQL4 programming language; or just to make money?

Sorry I should have made my self clearer - to make money.. I'm no coder.. I recruit them for a living but thats all!

Looking to make money, not to get rich over night, just an EA that has good risk management and reasonable returns that wont send me broke..

Dave.

hewisond:

Sorry I should have made my self clearer - to make money.. I'm no coder.. I recruit them for a living but thats all!

Looking to make money, not to get rich over night, just an EA that has good risk management and reasonable returns that wont send me broke..

Dave.

What are you willing to pay for this EA? Or do you have a trading strategy to code up?

PS: I notice you work in Melbourne and went to a Civil Flying School.

Bit of synergy there - I used to work for NAB and did a couple of tours of duty in Melbourne.

Before giving up IT and starting work as a commercial chopper pilot.

Then starting coding again due to the effects of the economic crisis.