MetaTrader Web Interface

I know that some of the functionality could be obtained using wininet.dll and general file functions; however, I haven't seen anyone really support the concept of a web api for MetaTrader. This could allow mobile devices to interact with the trading platform without needing the binary install. I imagine the hardest part would be securing the transactions; though, any good asp or php developer would be able to do this. Nowadays anybody can drop a web server on their local machines and with little work allow external connectivity. I can remotely manage all aspects of a clustered, scalable file server from the web; allowing MetaTrader this functionality is small in comparison.

mixtermind wrote >>
I know that some of the functionality could be obtained using wininet.dll and general file functions; however, I haven't seen anyone really support the concept of a web api for MetaTrader. This could allow mobile devices to interact with the trading platform without needing the binary install. I imagine the hardest part would be securing the transactions; though, any good asp or php developer would be able to do this. Nowadays anybody can drop a web server on their local machines and with little work allow external connectivity. I can remotely manage all aspects of a clustered, scalable file server from the web; allowing MetaTrader this functionality is small in comparison.

I think MetaQuotes have done something similar for this but they are not free. Please have a read on 'TeamWox — New Product from MetaQuotes'.

Reason: