I have a problem with my first EA

Hi friends, sorry for my bad english:::

I'm developing an expert advisor that use a cross of 3 moving average baut i,ve a problem.

OrderSend do'nt start anithing value of stop loss or take profit is',nt 0 and restitue error 130.

Can you help me?

Here is the code

Files:
ema5vswma.mq4  5 kb

Tradingitaly:

I'm developing an expert advisor that use a cross of 3 moving average baut i,ve a problem.

OrderSend do'nt start anithing value of stop loss or take profit is',nt 0 and restitue error 130.

Can you help me?

Here is the code

Hi,

ERR_INVALID_STOPS130Invalid stops.

Cheers

Tradingitaly:

Can you help me?

Here is the code

I can see a few issues and modified your code. Try this and let me know if it works:

int compra()

{

RefreshRates();

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotti,Ask,5,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"E' stata aperta una posizione long",101,0,Green);

if(ticket<0)

{

Print("Errore nella elaborazione ordine #",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

}

int vendi()

{

RefreshRates();

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lotti,Bid,5,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"E' stata aperta una posizione short",101,0,Red);

if(ticket<0)

{

return(0);

}

}

cloudbreaker:

I can see a few issues and modified your code. Try this and let me know if it works:

int compra()

{

RefreshRates();

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotti,Ask,5,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"E' stata aperta una posizione long",101,0,Green);

if(ticket<0)

{

return(0);

}

}

int vendi()

{

RefreshRates();

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lotti,Bid,5,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"E' stata aperta una posizione short",101,0,Red);

if(ticket<0)

{

return(0);

}

}

ther is the same error, but if i write int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lotti,Bid,5,0,0,"E' stata aperta una posizione short",101,0,Red); it'ok, if the value of take profit e stop loss is 0 the expert work correctly and send order, but i want to use stop and i do'nt understand where is the problem...

Thanks

Tradingitaly:

Okay, what is the value in StopLoss and TakeProfit?

They should contain values based upon a number of pips (which you then multiply by Point to get the price) rather than a decimal value based upon a delta price.

cloudbreaker:

Okay, what is the value in StopLoss and TakeProfit?

They should contain values based upon a number of pips (which you then multiply by Point to get the price) rather than a decimal value based upon a delta price.

at the begin of ea i declared variables extern double TakeProfit and extern double StopLoss with value 15 and 5 but i can modify value. the rest of your i did'nt understand ...

Thanks

Reason: