Trade secret, trade mark, propietary ideas

I am not talking about hardware or software BACKDOORS from anyone or anybody particularly.

But, think about it seriously. What happens if there was unwanted guess with unwanted oversight??

What happens to the concept of personal trade secret, trade mark, or personal propietary ideas??

I simply don't like it. I need to succeed from my own success, and people should not be stealing from

my success. If I succeed, so be it. This does NOT give others the right to steal ideas or generate ideas from

my personal concepts.

And I simply do not like the concept of people acting smart rationalizing their own corruption.
Twistedly, they think they

are smarter and just trying to help out. Wow! If they were so smart and so godly, the world would be a better place today.

Still, there are people without a home, without food, without basic necessities. I wonder, what happened to all the godly angels, huh???

If you feel the urge to help out
remind yourself just to write me a good size check instead. If you find yourself

reluctant to write this check, then I rest my case. Don't kid yourself anymore and stay away from me and people

who like their privacy! You know who you are; I don't need to tell you who you are.

Don't reply to this message unless it hurts and you feel somewhat guilty.

Dude, do us all a favor and get some counseling. It's not too late to find reality and fit into society again.

What's with the colour-coding on your posts lately?

Its a different colour for each of the "voices" right?

Reason: