Expert Advisors: Profit Loss Calculator

Profit Loss Calculator:

Calculator-panel to calculate profit/loss. Data is calculated either when moving lines, or changing the parameters in input fields of the entry price, lot, profit or loss in pips or in deposit currency

ProfitLossCalculator

Author: Serhii Ivanenko

Hi. 

I could ask for extension calculator to calculate stop loss and profit based on%? For example I invest $ 100, SL I want to 50% and TP to 100% of the invested amount.

Hi Serhii

Not very computer savvy in basic terms how do i download your Profit loss calculator into my Meta4

Kindest Regards

Rob

you can not have it anche in MT4 platform ?

Hey i just tried adding this to the advisers folder but it is not showing up as and executable .ex5. I try to compile the profitlosscalculator.mqh in metaeditor but it gives me two errors for file "ProfitLossCalculator.mqh". I have attached the screenshot. Wondering if anybody knows how to fix it.
Files:
error.jpg  269 kb

sanas0001:
Hey i just tried adding this to the advisers folder but it is not showing up as and executable .ex5. I try to compile the profitlosscalculator.mqh in metaeditor but it gives me two errors for file "ProfitLossCalculator.mqh". I have attached the screenshot. Wondering if anybody knows how to fix it.
Hi, did you manage to get it working?

sanas0001:

Hi, is a little error in line 343 in file profitlosscalculator.mqh.

Just add "void" at the beginning of the line:

void CProfitLossCalculator::UpdateProfitLoss(void) {

hi. why is it not showing up after i download it. thanks! btw, im not that savvy. sorry

hey if you guys coudn't make it, maybe you can copy all 3 files and put it in one folder, MQL5/indicators/ then put that 3 file in one folder. maybe it's gonna works. good luck.

Hello, the type is missing on the MQH file called Profitlosscalculator, it is the first declaration where the constructor is, you forgot the void type. I have fixed it here.
Files:

k.i.s.s principle in action! nice, and still works after X years.
Reason: