500 USD to 20000 USD in 5 months - Can anyone help to add filters to this ea? - Attached the statement

Hello,

I have developed an indicator with the help of my friends. The indicator seems to be perfect...

I am not a good programmer.... I had a different ea based on the different indicator. I just did some correction in the ea and added this indicator.....

But fortunately... The ea is doing excellent job. I tried backtest for 6 months... It turned 500 usd to around 20,000 USD in 6 months...

Maximum draw down: 8.2%

Relative draw down: 7.9%

I need someone to add some filters to this EA..... Please email me at lenny.fundas@gmail.com

Any programmers, please contact me via mail... This should be the best Expert Advisor, if some filters are added...

I herewith attach the screenshot of the graph:

pipcollector wrote >>

Hello,

I have developed an indicator with the help of my friends. The indicator seems to be perfect...

I am not a good programmer.... I had a different ea based on the different indicator. I just did some correction in the ea and added this indicator.....

But fortunately... The ea is doing excellent job. I tried backtest for 6 months... It turned 500 usd to around 20,000 USD in 6 months...

I need someone to add some filters to this EA..... Please email me at lenny.fundas@gmail.com

Any programmers, please contact me via mail... This should be the best Expert Advisor, if some filters are added...

I might be able to help you

what are you looking for?

Mrobins17@gmail.com

pipcollector wrote >>

Hello,

It looks promising, but it looks like your back testing is about 41.54% reliable. That's not very good. It's like no results at all. Back testing results should be in the 90% range. I don't know what time frame you used. If you didn't, maybe you can try a shorter time frame, like 1 minute (which is the most accurate). As you probably know the only true way to test is forward testing in a real account.

Alan

Reason: