New saved profile and new template not showing on HD

I'm using VISTA and running both an MT4 demo account and an MT4 live account each with a different broker. In an effort to transfer a profile and a template (copy and paste) from one platform to the other, I'm saving them each with a unique name BUT there is a bit of a problem I cannot resolve and it applies to both the profile and the template I want to transfer. If I save a profile with the name TransferProf (or even any other name) then afterwards, by looking in files/profiles it IS listed there. I can switch profiles and later go back and retrieve the newly names saved profile without problem so it really IS there. However, if I go to START/COMPUTER and then look at the details of the files stored on the hard drive, neither the profile nor any newly saved templates are there ! It's almost as if they're hidden files but my settings are set to display hidden files. This is an absolute mystery and I don't know how to solve it. And the mystery exists on both the demo platform and the live account platform. Since these files are NOT showing up as being stored on the HD one would think that upon reloading any of the platforms they would NOT be listed by the platform as being available but they are !! Does anyone have ANY idea/suggestions as to what might be going on and how to resolve the problem ?

I'll leave this "problem" posted in the hope that it helps someone else however, the problem is now solved thanks to a posting by someone called ROGER who in fact was responding to someone under another topic....

Anyway ROGER suggested:

Check folder
\users\_your_name_\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\_your_metatrader_\
and lo and behold, that's exactly where the missing files qwere hiding ! I haven't yet figured out how to stop them going there in the future but at least I now know where to find 'em.
Reason: