Always price error

Hello,

I send an order and I have always the error 129 or 4107 (error price) then my price is 30 pips under the close...??

thanks for your comments

Chris

Do you normalize price?

Roger:
Do you normalize price?

Hello roger,

what do you mean by "normalize"

is it for example 1.36252525 --> 1.36250000 if that's, I do with a personnal function, maybe it exists one furnish

but i find what doesn't work, it was because I use OP_SELL and not OP_SELLLIMIT :-))

Now, I have another error : 138

2008.12.05 07:39 dev4 EURUSD,M15: OrderClose error 138

means in doc --> REQUOTE !!!

Do you have an idea on this term

thanks

chris

I mean if you don't use Ask and Bid but calculate your price, you have to normalize it:

price=NormalizeDouble(price,4); //or 2 if JPY.

Roger:

I mean if you don't use Ask and Bid but calculate your price, you have to normalize it:

price=NormalizeDouble(price,4); //or 2 if JPY.

thanks Roger

Effectively, I made a function for it; Even I use NormalizeDouble, I always have the same error...

It's only the stop that dosen't work because, when I trap it, the order is send.

Maybe, does the stop must be far from the price?

chris

Unfortunately I'm not a medium, I have to see a code.

hi...

i am struggling with the same error ( OrderClose error 138.) i have normalized the price... and i placed a RefreshRates also... plaese if you have some idea how to fix it... thanks.

if (OrderLots() ==lots)
         {
         if (Ask-OrderOpenPrice() >= 10*Point) 
            {
            RefreshRates();
            OrderClose (OrderTicket(),lots/2,Ask,2,White);

return(0);
            }
         } 

Hello friends
brspMA:
Try to use "OrderClosePrice ()" function instead of "Ask" price in your code sample.
Best regards
Ais

Ais:
Hello friends
brspMA:
Try to use "OrderClosePrice ()" function instead of "Ask" price in your code sample.
Best regards
Ais

thank you so much Ais! it worked perfectly fine!

just one question now: all code i've been studying uses Ask price for closing an order... this is the first time i saw the use of "OrderClosePrice ()" in place of Ask... is this a bug of mql4?

thank you so much again, my friend!

This is just a feature.

Ais:

This is just a feature.

thanks again....

Reason: